What's the difference between
/KNOPPIX/usr/*
and
/usr/*
because with those command
lndir /KNOPPIX/usr /mnt/hda2/dest
mount --bind /mnt/hda2/dest /usr
the command is clean but I can not acces all applcation so what's the pb ..?
What's the difference between
/KNOPPIX/usr/*
and
/usr/*
because with those command
lndir /KNOPPIX/usr /mnt/hda2/dest
mount --bind /mnt/hda2/dest /usr
the command is clean but I can not acces all applcation so what's the pb ..?
--Dude, I've never even *heard* of those last 2 commands. What are you trying to accomplish?
Originally Posted by lilliput
I found my error ;;
mount --bind is to mount a directory in another place in the file tree..
and lndir is to symlink all files from a directory to an another one... If you do not understand what i try to explain check the man page ...
it's enough late so .. (in UK )
--Ok, I think it's beginning to make some sense. I'll check the man pages. But please post more info (especially on how you solved the problem) so other people can benefit from your experience.
--The reason I was confused, is that AFAIK linux (at least Linus's stock kernel) didn't support what you were trying to do, but Free(?)BSD did (or one of them anyway.) It'll be interesting to check out...
Originally Posted by lilliput
Just read this topic you will undestand ..
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=333
So thanks; if you have any suggest even 'creasy' just write !!!
We need suggest from more people if possible ;;
thanks
--I posted a few little things here and there to the thread.![]()
Originally Posted by lilliput

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99