I think I have found linux support for my card but following the installation instructions were too general and assumed a basic/advanced understanding of linux and I am afraid I may have messed this installation up.
Does anyone out there know how to configure emu10k1 on a Knoppix-Debian HD-Distro? I am a newbie but willing to try and fit this puzzle together.
Neither Knoppix, Debian, Redhat or Mandrake had support for my Audigy Card. However for my own reasons I happen to like the Debian Distribution with the Knoppix installation process. The Debian install was quite clumbersome at the least and Knoppix's versionwas the easiest to get the OS running the fastest.
Any help would be great...
Wylkroe

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
Vintage Software - Ultimate Flight Pack, Ultima Online, School House Rock Mac PC
$33.00
Huge Lot of Vintage Computer Brochures, Catalogs, etc. - 1980's - SEE PICS
$100.00
Apple Extended Keyboard II Vintage Keyboard with Original Box & Cable
$110.00
Vintage 2006 Juicy Couture House of Juicy Velour Laptop Sleeve Y2K NWT Rare
$199.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00