Heya,
I've added gnome to a hd-installed 3.3 install. When using Gnome I would like to have a different button style. Now every app has these rounded shaded buttons, while I would like to see the square (gnome default) buttons.
I tried a couple of thinks like:
- windows
- themes
- gdm instead of kdm
but no luck.
Anybody have a clue pls ?
TIA

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00