-
Lockup on Mnt Atempted Access
I've a dell Latitude CPi (a 266 P2 64mb mem with a 512m swap), and I have a problem
(btw, I'm also a linux n00b... just to forewarn)
As above stated, I've a dell laptop, and have recently tried networking (AND IT WORKED!!!)
but now i've a new and/or different problem... I can't access the Mnt file without the dell locking up... I tried with similar results to access it from a WinXP machine (the folder used to browse to it would lock up, and the entire start menu/taskbar'd disappear)
(it'd reload after several seconds, but it was kind of obvious that it didn't like it)
any ideas what's wrong? hints? cheat codes? Sledge Hammers?
Similar Threads
-
By cehjohnson in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-02-2003, 10:13 PM
-
By MrLockwood in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 04:33 AM
-
By MrLockwood in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2003, 07:03 PM
-
By dnt in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-16-2003, 03:08 AM
-
By adamm in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-10-2002, 06:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

HGST Ultrastar 4TB SAS 12Gb/s 7200RPM 3.5" HDD HUS726040AL5214 4Kn
$56.00

Seagate BarraCuda ST5000LM000 5TB 5400RPM SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" Internal Hard
$169.99

Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HITACHI ULTRASTAR 2TB 7.2K 6G 3.5INCH SATA HDD HUS724020ALA640 | TESTED WIPED
$34.95

Western Digital 2TB WD2003FYYS-02W0B0 3.5" SATA 7200RPM Hard Drive
$44.99

Seagate Enterprise ST6000NM0034 6TB 7.2K RPM SAS-12Gb/s 128MB 3.5"HDD (not SATA)
$69.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59