-
Xircom Ethernet LAN/Modem 10/100 PCMCIA card not recognized
Hi:
I have a Xircom Ethernet LAN/Modem 10/100 PCMCIA card installed on a Digital HiNote Ultra 2000 laptop, with Knoppix 3.3 installed on the hard disk, with kernel 2.4.22 and cardctl 3.2.5.
When I do "/etc/init.d/pcmcia start" I get a message telling me that I have 2 sockets, but I should have 4: 2 for the Texas Instruments 1131 PCMCIA bridge and 2 for the Cirrus PD672x PCMCIA bridge -> http://inauspicious.org/hinote/#mode...tConfiguration
My /etc/default/pcmcia file contains this data:
PCMCIA='yes'
PCIC="i82365"
PCIC_OPTS=""
CORE_OPTS=""
CARDMGR_OPTS""
When I write lsmod I get the yenta_socket module loaded, instead of i82365. I see yenta_socket is loaded at boot time although I boot with the nopcmcia option
Can you tell me what is wrong with my configuration or where should I look? I've visited http://pcmcia-cs.sourceforge.net/ftp...CIA-HOWTO.html but I can't solve my problem.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By Gobitron in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-01-2005, 08:57 AM
-
By redss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 09:34 PM
-
By AlBorland in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-30-2004, 09:40 AM
-
By robartes in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 09:03 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 12:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

HP ProDesk 405 G8 Desktop AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE 16GB RAM 512GB SSD W11P
$319.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99