Which scanners are supported and how to get them working can be found at:-
http://www.sane-project.org/
Some are, some are not!
Good luck!
Stu.....
Hi all,
I have just about gotten the hang of finding my way around Linux, when up pops another issue. I can't seem to get my IBM flatbed scanner to work. Istart koda and I get the image screen, I try to load pick scanner and nothing. I go into root and in sans.d/IBM.confi, it shows SCSI 2435 but I am on a parralle port and the ID# is 0275-011. IBM has no fix for this problem and I am stumped as to were to start . Any thoughts?![]()
Which scanners are supported and how to get them working can be found at:-
http://www.sane-project.org/
Some are, some are not!
Good luck!
Stu.....
TY for the heads up but I think that my scanner is has a stand alone scsi card that is wiht the scanner and will only worl with twain, but thanks

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
SSD 2.5" SATA Hard Drive for Laptop Desktop Windows 10 pro 64 Pro Pre-installed
$42.00