-
Senior Member
registered user
apt-get update errors???
I was doing an apt-get update on one of my latest knoppix-installed as debian PCs. When it got to 99% it timed-out saying it couldn't connect to people.debeian.org.
How do I get out of this problem, apt-get is stuck. If I just <ctrl><C>, has everything else been correctly updated? I don't want to mess-up my apt-get.resouces (sorry, I forget the name of the file is that's being updated) file.
TIA,
Similar Threads
-
By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 06:17 AM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 03:42 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 06:56 PM
-
By Damon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 08:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99

Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00

IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00

IBM System S822 Dual Socket Server Motherboard W/Cage FRU P/N: 74Y4343 Tested
$499.99

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

Ibm Computer Tower
$400.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99