How about a description of what happened? Why didn't you use knoppix-installer- it is the newest version of the install script. Did you install LiLo to mbr? Did you make a boot floppy?
I downloaded Knoppix 3.3 2003-11-03 and Issued knx-hdinstall command (no ./). Everything worked fine except It failed to reboot. Any idea why? Trying to impress some friends and they are waiting for a resolution. Appreciate any help.
-Abe
How about a description of what happened? Why didn't you use knoppix-installer- it is the newest version of the install script. Did you install LiLo to mbr? Did you make a boot floppy?
Thanks for the quick response.
I thought knoppix-installer did a compressed install but I just read another post indicating that this is a new command and has two modes and one of them is Debian type install. I will try it out and see how it goes. I think I messed up on the part of installing LILO.
Thanks again.

Lenovo ThinkPad L13 Yoga Touch Laptop 13.3” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$319.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1539.00
Lenovo ThinkPad X13 Gen 1 i5-10310U 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$222.99
Lenovo - IdeaPad Slim 3i 15.3" 2K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 7 350 2026 ...
$679.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 i5-1145G7 16GB 512GB SSD Touch Win 11 Pro Good
$261.99