-
Help with Alpha Blending
If you don't know what i'm talking about just open up your termnal (some of you obovlsy won't have it). I wan't to find out how to do that with other windows, where it is translucent and goes directly to the wallpaper. Thanks.
BTW
is evil
-
Senior Member
registered user
pffffff.... you want to disable the normal background on windows, to see the background through them??? I hope you have some C++ and QT/KDE programming skills, so you can write such a thing yourself, cuz at least I never heard it was possible now.
But what isn't can easily be created If you want to devote some time 
Although I think its not that usefull, it whould be very distracting
Or dont I understand you?
Anyway, the current alphablending is a quick hack, cuz the xfree86 doesnt really support it. Maybe the Xserver made at www.freedesktop.org can help...
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 42
Last Post: 06-13-2005, 06:13 AM
-
Replies: 20
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 05:02 AM
-
By probono in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 01:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99

Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21