If you don't know what i'm talking about just open up your termnal (some of you obovlsy won't have it). I wan't to find out how to do that with other windows, where it is translucent and goes directly to the wallpaper. Thanks.
BTWis evil
If you don't know what i'm talking about just open up your termnal (some of you obovlsy won't have it). I wan't to find out how to do that with other windows, where it is translucent and goes directly to the wallpaper. Thanks.
BTWis evil
pffffff.... you want to disable the normal background on windows, to see the background through them??? I hope you have some C++ and QT/KDE programming skills, so you can write such a thing yourself, cuz at least I never heard it was possible now.
But what isn't can easily be created If you want to devote some time
Although I think its not that usefull, it whould be very distracting
Or dont I understand you?
Anyway, the current alphablending is a quick hack, cuz the xfree86 doesnt really support it. Maybe the Xserver made at www.freedesktop.org can help...

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
32GB KIT (2x16GB) DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 - 288 pin DESKTOP Non ECC - Black/Gold
$121.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
Crucial DDR3L 16GB 2 x 8GB 1600 MHz PC3L-12800 Laptop RAM Sodimm Memory 1.35V
$41.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Lot of 4 - Crucial 16GB DDR4-3200 MHz CL22 UDIMM RAM Module (CT16G4DFRA32A)
$400.00
Used Computer RAM - This Is For Multiple Sticks Of RAM
$120.00
Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00