I was very happy when i saw that the Bochs-PC-Emulator was already installed with my new Knoppix.
But it does not work in the current state:
I get the message:

Code:
>>PANIC<< dlopen failed for module 'x': file not found
Reading the manpage on dlopen i learned, that this is a C-function to open dynamically linked librarys.
So i suppose the problem is that bochs does not know were the x-library is to find. To find out more about the libs bochs's needs i did
Code:
ldd /usr/bin/bochs
but i was told, that bochs was no dynamically linked executable.
I assume i just have to change some path somewhere or copy some lib to another directory to make it work, but i don't know which lib to what directory or what path to change in which config-file.
Googling for a solution i only found 2 or 3 other people with the same problem but no solution.
But since the knoppix-installation is always the same i think someone else here must have had the same problem!
Please help me!