Erik,
I have a SMC card to. It seems it's not supported. So I replaced it for a 3C509.
I could find that card-driver
I have an SMC EtherEZ ISA card, which works fine under gentoo and Mandrake, but for some reason simply does not want to load under the latest knoppix (haven't tried earlier versions).
Under gentoo (on the same box) the card is using io=0x300 irq=10, under Knoppix, it isn't detected and when I try to modprobe it directly with the same parameters (and just about all other valid ones) it doesn't load and gives the "No such device or address" message.
basically, i'm just doing "modprobe smc-ultra io=0x300 irq=10" from the root command shell.
Anyone have any ideas?
Erik,
I have a SMC card to. It seems it's not supported. So I replaced it for a 3C509.
I could find that card-driver

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
A Mini Windows Server w Xeon E3 Processor & (2) 500GB Hard Drive-Home/Industrial
$309.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00