Hello,
It seems from reading about other peoples attempt to make a compressed
filesystem from /KNOPPIX alone, you gea a KNOPPIX file about 733MB.
Too large to copy to CD.
The origional KNOPPIX for v3.2 is 691MB.
My attempt to re-build KNOPPIX without any changes results in a KNOPPIX file always larger than 691MB.
I don't see how to get the KNOPPIX file alone back to 691MB, even when I follow the instructions.
On another note, I just received the Knoppix 3.3 Beta disk.
I always make a spare CD and use it rather than the origional CD.
It wouldn't work this time. The copy would only copy 270.4 MB, then abort!
Is there a copy protection in Version 3.3, or do I have a defective CD ?
Thanks, Flying2Eagles![]()

Samsung 860 PRO 2TB 2.5" SATA III V- NAND SSD MZ-76P2T0 86%-90% Health
$187.00
Samsung Odyssey Neo G95NA - OEM Stand - BN96-51632B
$125.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2133 PC4-2133P ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin 15-102217-01
$239.00
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99
Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US
$51.77