-
knoppix boot
Hello, I'm having a problem with any knoppix sub-distro booting. I have STD, FIRE, and LAS. Fire is the only one I have on cd so far, my std's md5 was wrong. Anyway, I put the cd in it load the boot screen and I press 4 to boot in GUI (1024x76
mode. and it continues to the next screen and all I see is the FIRE logo and it's header text, and the cd light flashes but nothing happens.. I have switched cd-drives to ensure that it wasn't a bad drive and have left it setting. nothing works. here is my system specs.
1.3g AMD Thunderbird.
320 RAM
I don't remeber the mobo, but I don't think it would matter.
WinXP Pro.
GeForce4 420 MX
onboard sound.
I also burnt the knoppix sub-distro's to a CD-RW, if that would matter.
Similar Threads
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By proto in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
-
By Dan_Netwalker in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-23-2003, 01:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 16GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$477.00

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 32GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$538.99

HP PROLIANT MICROSERVER GEN8 E3-1220LV2 @ 2.30GHz, 8GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$164.97

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 64GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 1TB SATA HDD
$654.99

Supermicro CSE-815-5 4B LFF Xeon E3-1220v5 8GB DDR4 1x 9361-8i 4x 2TB SATA HDD
$494.00

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99