Hi,
did you try:
orCode:knoppix-txt xvrefresh=60
orCode:fb800x600
at the boot prompt?Code:failsafe
regards
OK I am stuck with a dinasour of 14" monitor that will
only work in VGA mode at 800x600 - problem is that
trying screen=800x600 simply does not work
I tried messing with the hor and vert sync but to no avail.
IS there a way to get a true vga mode(like topogilinux)?
Hi,
did you try:
orCode:knoppix-txt xvrefresh=60
orCode:fb800x600
at the boot prompt?Code:failsafe
regards
I use an even older 14" vga unit on the test bench. You need to enter BOTH cheat codes:
knoppix vga=normal screen=640x480
Always works for me.
OG.
The failsafe mode does not work but setting vga=normal and
screen 640x480 works like a charm!
I am very impressed with Knoppix so far
..unfortunately the ppoe client does not seem to understand
the modified form of the protocol here in Korea
(making linux almost impossible for the adsl user) but that
is another story...

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98