-
westell Modem duel connect in usb not working..
Hi, Im new to this modem and I have only used knoppix a few times.. When I start I see that it says something about hotplug usb ok but my modems usb light never lights up. When I look at the usb viewer it says usb westell wirespeed modem this text is red and it shows my sidewinder force feedback wheel in black. When I go to the dsl/pppoe tool It dont show my modem. I hit no and looked in there but I cant find a module for the modem. Would someone know what I need to do Im really lost.. Thanks
I got some more info when I boot i see this after the hotplug is enabled
auto config devices insmod: a module named acm already exist
insmod/lib/modules/2.4.22-xfs/kernel/drivers/usb/acm.0 failed
insmod acm failed 
I just ripped out the lan card and old 56 modem and unhooked all usb devices with just the dsl modem and I went to pppoe connection setup and nothing was there( said it cant find the network card).. So what do I need to load this and tell it thats it connects useing the usb not the network card? it shows the modem in usb viewer with all the correct info but its in red. Also the above acm problem is still there..
Yes Ive read the documentation on this site..
Similar Threads
-
By gnukish in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-22-2005, 10:59 AM
-
By Arcane in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 01:08 AM
-
By Dr Snark in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-12-2004, 12:48 AM
-
By jammers in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 02:13 AM
-
By rajivvyas in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 11:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX3400-48T-AFI Ethernet Network Switch 48x1GbE 4x10GbE SFP+ 2x40GbE QSFP
$139.00

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99