-
Screen at offset
Hi,
I used the 3/11 release and another one (can't remember which) and
I see my screen at an offset when kde loads. This means I can't see
some stuff at the lower right area of my desktop. My computer is
a LCD screen attached to the computer, 8mb graphic memory (shared)
and a pIII 1Ghz. My screen doesn't have buttons to set the screen's
position like some screens do, so I'm pretty much stuck.
Someone told me to set the hrefresh and vrefresh to 60hz (like what's
set in my winxp
) but that didn't help.
Anyone knows a solution to this?
(If you need more information, please tell me and I'll provide it)
p.s.
I also tried DSL and it works perfectly there. Any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By metavoid in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 01:39 PM
-
By ddill in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-29-2004, 01:25 AM
-
By kiber in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 06:26 PM
-
By Jmack0013 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-18-2003, 04:57 AM
-
By Dickey Peterson in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-29-2002, 06:42 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Apidya By Blue Byte ~ Original Amiga Game
$90.10

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00