Now that I manage to run Knoppix from my hard disk (not installed), can I simply install other software?
http://www.links.nectec.or.th/lexit/lex_t.html
I want to install Off-line LEXiTRON and run it from Knoppix CD. Is this possible? If not, what choices do I have?
What is KDE (K Desktop Environment)?
TIA
Now that I manage to run Knoppix from my hard disk (not installed), can I simply install other software?

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
WD Re 3TB Enterprise 3.5" HDD SATA 6Gb/s 7200RPM 64MB Cache
$70.00
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Toshiba MG03ACA400 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Enterprise HDD (V6313)
$61.56
Hitachi Ultrastar 3TB 7200RPM 3.5in SATA III 6Gb/s - enterprise-grade hard drive
$49.00
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00