-
Junior Member
registered user
SB Live not working in Linux
My Sound Blaster Live isn't working in Knoppix.
just plays music thru my sound card.
at bootup time, it says SB Live EMU101k detected, driver emu101000
started, but then when it boots up into KDE, no sound but the PC Speaker.
I've actually had this problem in Debian, and Redhat as well, but I know the card works because when I boot into my WIndows, the sound card works just fine.. I don't know what to do.
when I run the sound card detection program, again it says the SB LIve card is found, and tries to use it, but again no sound is heard, so I shut down, boot into windows and the sound card works just fine. never touched the speakers or wires or anything.
as my step-daughter would say....."now what?"
Similar Threads
-
By metalfan in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By CyberShadow in forum The Lounge
Replies: 8
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 03:47 PM
-
By bubazoo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 10:07 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 07:41 AM
-
By jamesgf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-20-2003, 03:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99

RGB Win11 AM4 Gaming PC Ryzen 5 3600X GeForce GTX1070Ti 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Wifi
$529.00

Intel core i7-4790 CPU
$30.00