Which scanners are supported and how to get them working can be found at:-
http://www.sane-project.org/
Some are, some are not!
Good luck!
Stu.....
Hi all,
I have just about gotten the hang of finding my way around Linux, when up pops another issue. I can't seem to get my IBM flatbed scanner to work. Istart koda and I get the image screen, I try to load pick scanner and nothing. I go into root and in sans.d/IBM.confi, it shows SCSI 2435 but I am on a parralle port and the ID# is 0275-011. IBM has no fix for this problem and I am stumped as to were to start . Any thoughts?![]()
Which scanners are supported and how to get them working can be found at:-
http://www.sane-project.org/
Some are, some are not!
Good luck!
Stu.....
TY for the heads up but I think that my scanner is has a stand alone scsi card that is wiht the scanner and will only worl with twain, but thanks

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$202.46
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26
OWC Express 4M2 USB4 40Gb/s 4-Slot NVMe M.2 SSD RAID Enclosure w/ Cable
$125.00
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
Promise Pegasus R6 Thunderbolt 2 RAID Storage 6Bay Enclosure G2U
$129.99