-
Language issue
Hi all, this is my first try of Knoppix.
I have two issues, on of which I solved, a display issue.
The other being language. I am posting from Knoppix right now, but everything other than the desktop is in German.
This is how I booted Knoppix up.
knoppix lang=us vga=normal screen=640x480
So, this worked to solve my display issue.
But now I need to get to the correct language.
Any advice is appreciated.
Thank you.
rfburnhertz
Similar Threads
-
By Kowood in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-29-2005, 05:50 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 12:46 AM
-
By elqueso in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:14 AM
-
By albertfuller in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2003, 12:45 AM
-
By Oscar H. Preis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Plus 1Mb Vintage Desktop Computer w/ Keyboard & Mouse
$350.00

VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00

Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Kineses PS/2 Keyboard to Macintosh Adapter Converter Vintage Interface Apple
$60.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00

Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95

Vintage Apple PowerBook 15” G4 “Aluminum” (1.25GHz/2gb/150gb/Tiger) 2
$109.99

MicroMac Technology ThunderCachePro 50MHz Accelerator FPU Vintage Mac Boxed
$750.00