from konsole define your root password with sudo kuser
HELP!!
I had installed knoppix in persistant home directory, i have to install my modem o use it but i can change KPPP permission
IT WANT MY ROOT PASSWORD??
BUT I HAVE'T SELECT A PASSWORD!! ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IS IT ??
THANKS
from konsole define your root password with sudo kuser
On a HD install there is no master knoppix preset password that I know of. and I don't think you can do a HD install without specifying a root password. If you havn't gone too far you may need to install again and this time write down the password.
I try to reinstall it but it ask me only I THINK ENCRYPT PASSWORD 20 WORD LONG
BUT IF I TRY TO USE KUSER IT SAY to PUT ROOT PASSWORD!!!
i try to left blank but nothing.. i have try all possibilies password like root, knoppix, knoppix@root eccc..
HELP PLEASE![]()
What are u doing..its so simple.
Reinstall and give in a password. Thats all!!!

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Asrock Rack ROMED8-2T Server Motherboard AMD EPYC 7003 (with AMD 3D V-Cache Tech
$747.99