HELP!!
I had installed knoppix in persistant home directory, i have to install my modem o use it but i can change KPPP permission
IT WANT MY ROOT PASSWORD??
BUT I HAVE'T SELECT A PASSWORD!! ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IS IT ??
THANKS
HELP!!
I had installed knoppix in persistant home directory, i have to install my modem o use it but i can change KPPP permission
IT WANT MY ROOT PASSWORD??
BUT I HAVE'T SELECT A PASSWORD!! ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IS IT ??
THANKS
from konsole define your root password with sudo kuser
On a HD install there is no master knoppix preset password that I know of. and I don't think you can do a HD install without specifying a root password. If you havn't gone too far you may need to install again and this time write down the password.
I try to reinstall it but it ask me only I THINK ENCRYPT PASSWORD 20 WORD LONG
BUT IF I TRY TO USE KUSER IT SAY to PUT ROOT PASSWORD!!!
i try to left blank but nothing.. i have try all possibilies password like root, knoppix, knoppix@root eccc..
HELP PLEASE![]()
What are u doing..its so simple.
Reinstall and give in a password. Thats all!!!

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95