from konsole define your root password with sudo kuser
HELP!!
I had installed knoppix in persistant home directory, i have to install my modem o use it but i can change KPPP permission
IT WANT MY ROOT PASSWORD??
BUT I HAVE'T SELECT A PASSWORD!! ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IS IT ??
THANKS
from konsole define your root password with sudo kuser
On a HD install there is no master knoppix preset password that I know of. and I don't think you can do a HD install without specifying a root password. If you havn't gone too far you may need to install again and this time write down the password.
I try to reinstall it but it ask me only I THINK ENCRYPT PASSWORD 20 WORD LONG
BUT IF I TRY TO USE KUSER IT SAY to PUT ROOT PASSWORD!!!
i try to left blank but nothing.. i have try all possibilies password like root, knoppix, knoppix@root eccc..
HELP PLEASE![]()
What are u doing..its so simple.
Reinstall and give in a password. Thats all!!!

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95
Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac
$35.00
VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67