from konsole define your root password with sudo kuser
HELP!!
I had installed knoppix in persistant home directory, i have to install my modem o use it but i can change KPPP permission
IT WANT MY ROOT PASSWORD??
BUT I HAVE'T SELECT A PASSWORD!! ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IS IT ??
THANKS
from konsole define your root password with sudo kuser
On a HD install there is no master knoppix preset password that I know of. and I don't think you can do a HD install without specifying a root password. If you havn't gone too far you may need to install again and this time write down the password.
I try to reinstall it but it ask me only I THINK ENCRYPT PASSWORD 20 WORD LONG
BUT IF I TRY TO USE KUSER IT SAY to PUT ROOT PASSWORD!!!
i try to left blank but nothing.. i have try all possibilies password like root, knoppix, knoppix@root eccc..
HELP PLEASE![]()
What are u doing..its so simple.
Reinstall and give in a password. Thats all!!!

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung New SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB 1TB 500GB 250GB NVMe M2 Internal Hard Drive Lot
$79.99
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99
Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00