from konsole define your root password with sudo kuser
HELP!!
I had installed knoppix in persistant home directory, i have to install my modem o use it but i can change KPPP permission
IT WANT MY ROOT PASSWORD??
BUT I HAVE'T SELECT A PASSWORD!! ANY ONE KNOW WHAT IS IT ??
THANKS
from konsole define your root password with sudo kuser
On a HD install there is no master knoppix preset password that I know of. and I don't think you can do a HD install without specifying a root password. If you havn't gone too far you may need to install again and this time write down the password.
I try to reinstall it but it ask me only I THINK ENCRYPT PASSWORD 20 WORD LONG
BUT IF I TRY TO USE KUSER IT SAY to PUT ROOT PASSWORD!!!
i try to left blank but nothing.. i have try all possibilies password like root, knoppix, knoppix@root eccc..
HELP PLEASE![]()
What are u doing..its so simple.
Reinstall and give in a password. Thats all!!!

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99