Hey all,
I'm new to the Knoppix world, but I must say it is a sweet deal! Just wondering though will it ever be able to mount NTFS partitions or no?
If not, can someone explain to me why it can read but not write to NTFS?
Thanks!
Hey all,
I'm new to the Knoppix world, but I must say it is a sweet deal! Just wondering though will it ever be able to mount NTFS partitions or no?
If not, can someone explain to me why it can read but not write to NTFS?
Thanks!

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
SK hynix 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH Server Memory
$300.00
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00