Hey all,
I'm new to the Knoppix world, but I must say it is a sweet deal! Just wondering though will it ever be able to mount NTFS partitions or no?
If not, can someone explain to me why it can read but not write to NTFS?
Thanks!
Hey all,
I'm new to the Knoppix world, but I must say it is a sweet deal! Just wondering though will it ever be able to mount NTFS partitions or no?
If not, can someone explain to me why it can read but not write to NTFS?
Thanks!

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
W&T 50519 Pure.box 3 USB Linux Thin Client Industrial PC Embedded Server
$135.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
VA Linux 1120 1U Rackmount Server
$100.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00