How do you copy the Knoppix configurations? I thought that they were a .tbz fileCopy your configurations to the Knoppix directory on your hard disk
This is how I run Knoppix v3.1 from my hard disk (under Windows XP SP1 FAT32)
Run Knoppix from the CD Rom
Setup and save configurations to a blank and formatted diskette
(K->KNOPPIX->Configure->Save KNOPPIX Configurations)
Copy the contents of the CD to a partition
Edit X:\KNOPPIX\mkfloppy.bat to rawrite2 -f boot-en.img -d A (for English)
Where X is the location of the contents of the Knoppix CD
Insert a blank and formatted diskette
Run mkfloppy.bat to create a bootable floppy
Copy your configurations to the Knoppix directory on your hard disk
Change your BIOS to boot from floppy
Insert the bootup floppy
At the Boot prompt, type knoppix floppyconfig
(If you don't type anything at the Boot prompt, Knoppix will run and detect your configurations)
If you want to add anything, please edit the whole message and post the instructions in full for the benefit of newbies like meself
One bug that I discovered is that after rebooting to WinXP, I have to query the external modem before I could use it
How do you copy the Knoppix configurations? I thought that they were a .tbz fileCopy your configurations to the Knoppix directory on your hard disk
when saving your configurations to the diskette,
I think you will have 2 files
knoppix.sh and configs.tbz
copy them to X: Knoppix/Knoppix

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
Intel Core i7-13700 16-Core 2.10GHz LGA1700 CPU Processor SRMBA
$235.00
Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99
Intel Core i7-6700 Processor (3.40 GHz, 4 Cores, LGA 1151) - SR2L2
$34.99
Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00