Hello, I'm having a problem with any knoppix sub-distro booting. I have STD, FIRE, and LAS. Fire is the only one I have on cd so far, my std's md5 was wrong. Anyway, I put the cd in it load the boot screen and I press 4 to boot in GUI (1024x76mode. and it continues to the next screen and all I see is the FIRE logo and it's header text, and the cd light flashes but nothing happens.. I have switched cd-drives to ensure that it wasn't a bad drive and have left it setting. nothing works. here is my system specs.
1.3g AMD Thunderbird.
320 RAM
I don't remeber the mobo, but I don't think it would matter.
WinXP Pro.
GeForce4 420 MX
onboard sound.
I also burnt the knoppix sub-distro's to a CD-RW, if that would matter.

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00
HighFlyer Amiga 4000 Tower & Bus Extender, Expansion Systems A4000T Kit
$888.50
Amiga 1000 Computer w/ Monitor Keyboard Mouse Disc Drive Sidecar Expansion Discs
$895.00
Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00
Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00
BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99
ALS Storage Box with Assorted Amiga Format 3.5" Floppy Disks
$199.00
OPEN BOX - AMIGA Genlock Interface Vintage Video Adapter 1300- GREAT
$329.95