Glad to hear you like it. Assuming your card uses the broadcom chip, look at the following link. It should help you.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5778
Hi everyone...just registered. About 9 months ago, someone introduced me to Knoppix...I had wanted to try Linux (hate, HATE) micros**t. After a bit, installed redhat9 on desktop computer....recently bought laptop, installed Mandrake (or Mansuck), buggy, hated it. Realized that Knoppix could be a hard disk install.....and WOW, I am extremely pleased....look, feel, etc....Beats Windoze. Still fighting with integrated 802.11g, but all else is great!
THANKS, KLAUS!![]()
Glad to hear you like it. Assuming your card uses the broadcom chip, look at the following link. It should help you.
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5778
Thanks, aay! I've been there already.....I have a toshiba p15-s409 with integrated atheros......the windows driver is a .sys file, not the .inf (I think that was the required extension). I don't think the linuxant driverloader will work. Again, thanks for the suggestion.
John
if you have the atheros AR5001x+, I can give you the .inf file
me to dude ....i think its so good it means i can let my grandkids mess with microcrap and when i wanna get on i either use the cd or run of the hd( depends which machine i'm on..im gonna run cluster knoppix on my little network so i'm looking forward to that as well.
i just counted 15 distros in one of my cd racks ....think i might throw em out n stick with knopix,if you haventtried damn small linux its worth a go an good fun as its built from knx especialy for laptops![]()

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99