I have an old Intergraph td-4 dual P90's. 32mb ram... 100mb scsi hd
and a toshiba scsi cdrom
The bios doesn't support booting from the cdrom.
Is their any way to boot from a floppy or some other way?
I have an old Intergraph td-4 dual P90's. 32mb ram... 100mb scsi hd
and a toshiba scsi cdrom
The bios doesn't support booting from the cdrom.
Is their any way to boot from a floppy or some other way?
You can make a boot floppy from the cd using mkfloppy.bat or rawrite in the knoppix folder.
Ok I tried that and now it hangs on probing scsi ncr538.oOriginally Posted by L2Cache
All my drives are scsi so I can't disable
Any ideas?
I used damn small linux which is a stripped down verison of knoppix 2.78
and it doesn't hang on probing scsi and loads up.
Anyone know why that would work.
Anyway where can I get the full knoppix 2.78?
If you are using knoppix 3.3, you might try knoppix 3.2. It might be less buggy.

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 400800 PAL CPU6502C Sally PCB with PAL ANTIC GTIA G3D
$70.00
Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95
SOLD AS IS Lot of 5.25" Floppy Disks w/ Games & Software? Commodore 64 Atari 800
$59.99
Atari 520ST Vintage Home Computer Keyboard Unit
$199.97
Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL ** Tested ** Parts or Repair
$323.75