I got knoppix fine and dandy everything is configured right except for these four things.
My Legacy 3 1/4 in. Floppy Drive
My Matshita CR-594 CDrom drive
My Lite On LTR-40125S CDW/RW 40x
and My USB connection. I have a Samsnug 32mb Thumbdrive in it and I can get no access to it's files.
I also want to get my Linux PC configured to let me go on a Windows ME PC via a LAN connection.
Could you please help I'm so goddamned confused. Oh yeah. It's out of forum but does Knoppix 3.3 have the .deb thing thats kinda like .rpm for Redhat Enterprise? Thank you in advanced.

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T-RB1-11 ECC REG Server Memory HP24D4R7D4MAM-32
$140.00
Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$2649.00
Synology 4GB ECC SOD DDR4 D4ES04-4G
$129.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98