I want to setup some of true type fonts under Knoppix, how do I do this?
Do I place them under /usr/share/fonts?
thanks
I want to setup some of true type fonts under Knoppix, how do I do this?
Do I place them under /usr/share/fonts?
thanks
Create a directory in you Home directory and name it .fonts, go to View and check "Show hidden files". Now that you can see the .fonts directory copy your fonts into it. That's all there is to it. If you have a hard drive install, install the fonts from KDE Control Center/System instead.
THANKS!
That was too easy.
I figured I would of had to set up a font server.
later

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Protectli Vault Model v1211 Intel N5105 with Samsung 960 EVO 500GB nvme storage
$400.00
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$680.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
Palo Alto Networks PA-850 12-Port 1U Rackmount Firewall Security Appliance
$74.99