-
attempts to apt-get to people.debian.org
My apt-get updates are not working and I am assuming that the servers are still down. I only complete up to 88%, and it hangs for the site people.debian.org, which seems to be offline or whatever.
Now, I am new and only know a little bit. Is people. one of the sites that was compromised, or do I need to edit my sources.list (which I have never done nor know where is)?
If I can add sites to my sources list, where is the info on what sites to add and where the list is to change it?
Thanks guys.
Similar Threads
-
By floydian1 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By pureone in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-23-2004, 03:31 PM
-
By chris-harry in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 07:02 AM
-
By Bucky Ball in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-29-2003, 11:36 AM
-
By cozzy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 14
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 10:01 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM EMC 091-000-091 17 Inch Rackmount LCD Keyboard KVM Console 03N7012
$109.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$150.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Lot of 3 IBM 00JY196 ServeRAID M1210 PCI Express SAS SATA Storage Controller
$68.99