Sorry, error for the Subject, it should me from, not froming.
What I did to get it to work was create a .xinitrc under my home directory and added this to it:
It works!!!Code:exec /usr/bin/fluxbox
How do I switch from KDE to Fluxbox?
I added the following to my /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc and placed in there
exec fluxbox
When killing X, and restarting it, it still boots up to KDE.
Any ideas?
thanks
Sorry, error for the Subject, it should me from, not froming.
What I did to get it to work was create a .xinitrc under my home directory and added this to it:
It works!!!Code:exec /usr/bin/fluxbox

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98