Have you checked the docs section of this site? You'll find tutorials there. Also a new howto on remastering was recently published here.
Hi!
I've been fooling around with linux for almost a year now and I tought it would be great to build my own Linux-distribution. I would like to start with something simple: editing knoppix by adding some programs and removing some others. Can anybody help me with an tutorial?
TIA
Have you checked the docs section of this site? You'll find tutorials there. Also a new howto on remastering was recently published here.

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$12.00
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01