use K-menu } System | Kpackage
make sure you have /etc/lib/rpm folder
I have read that RPM is a format that red hat users take advantage of, but can I install RPMs on my hard drive installed knoppix?
How would I go about installing an RPM?
use K-menu } System | Kpackage
make sure you have /etc/lib/rpm folder
You can use the command 'alien' - either to convert the rpm to a .deb package or to install directly:-
alien -i package.rpm
(the '-i' is short for '--install')
So far, this has worked very well for me. I normally do this from the Knoppix 'root shell'
Good luck.....

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00