-
uncompressing blocks Help
I have forgot the actual error, but when I try to load knoppix-std (I'm usre I would get the same problem for other distros) I get an error that says "cloop blah blah uncommpreesing block error at sector 32133" or something close I'll wirte it down if you need me to. The cd-drive that the cd is in is, a generic cd-rw. And the distro is burnt on a cd-rw (it it matters) I used Nero 5.9.9.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
I got Knoopix L.A.S. (Local Area Security) to work with no problems or cheatcodes.
But unfortunately F.I.R.E. (Forensics and Incident Response Environment) doesn't work. I just idles there maybe it has the same error it just doesn't show it? I don't know. i know I should ask the distros people but I'm thinking it's not actually there problem it more of a cd burn or just general knoppix not liking my system.
Similar Threads
-
By brittonl in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2005, 06:43 AM
-
By HONK in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 07:45 PM
-
By Discerner0 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-03-2004, 05:47 AM
-
By valles in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-19-2003, 03:12 PM
-
By loji in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2003, 12:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99