-
Xine on Knoppix CD
I have noticed a reoccuring problem with the video program XINE, I have hd installed from the knoppix CD and upgraded a good many times however it seems I still have this problem. When I start xine from gui or console it gives no error msg either way but doesn't start up, however it if I keep trying to start it, after about 3 to 5 attempts it starts up. It's like it wants to run when it feels like it. Any ideas what this problem or if this s a reoccurring problem for others. I'm considering taking it to the XINE ppl, but I want to make sure it's not a knoppix related problem. This problem persists on every distro I have....
-
Senior Member
registered user
have you started it from console, to see what it says? might help... And if you dont find out, indeed check it with the xine ppl!
(maybe an apt-get update might help?)
Similar Threads
-
By haitower in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 12-27-2005, 05:39 AM
-
By needhelpNOW in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-29-2004, 07:27 PM
-
By mati in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-16-2004, 03:53 PM
-
By ignuu2 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By ignuu2 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-08-2003, 04:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87