-
Knoppix problem
Greetings:
I have been getting the I/O , cloop:readerrors, and kmod errors that most people seem to attribute to a bad disk.
I have burned two images form different servers, check the sums on each and burned at a slower speed just in case. I recieve the exact same errors from both disks. however either disk can boot on my laptop without error.
Any ideas on this problem? I will include my workstations hardware below as the only conclution I can come to is that there is a hardware conflict of some sort.
Athlon 1.4 Ghz
1 GB RAM (Correctly detected by the Knoppix disk)
nVidia GeFroce3 Ti200
Soundblaster Audigy Gamer
Plextor CD-R PX-W4012A
Monitor Dell P991
3C905B-TX NIC
Abit KG7-RAID mobo (RAID controller disabled)
Thanks in advance for any advice
Similar Threads
-
By maussimo010 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 05:52 PM
-
By Marealix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-14-2004, 02:33 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:19 AM
-
By request in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 12:02 PM
-
By xetaprime in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 10:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00

WaterSaver CT4880F-225WSA Vacuum VAC Panel Mount Needle Valve 3/8" IPS 1 Pc
$78.00

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99

WeePro Compressed Air Duster 180000RPM Cordless Mini Turbo Fan, 3-Speed Vacuum
$149.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99