-
I don't think the BIOS has that option. I tried the Knoppix boot floppy and that didn't work.
Could I repartition the hard drive, load the base Woody on one partition, then unpack Knoppix to another partition and boot it that way? Then I'd have a dual-boot system, which is fine.
Similar Threads
-
By jsl81 in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-10-2004, 01:38 PM
-
By bigrobot in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2004, 10:21 PM
-
By averylowiq in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-07-2003, 10:14 PM
-
By TheIowan in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 07:06 AM
-
By amirante in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-14-2003, 04:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)
$9.00

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR XVR-10001-20 850nm SFP+ Optical Transceiver
$30.00

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09