-
SB Audigy Cards - Need help with emu10k1
I think I have found linux support for my card but following the installation instructions were too general and assumed a basic/advanced understanding of linux and I am afraid I may have messed this installation up.
Does anyone out there know how to configure emu10k1 on a Knoppix-Debian HD-Distro? I am a newbie but willing to try and fit this puzzle together.
Neither Knoppix, Debian, Redhat or Mandrake had support for my Audigy Card. However for my own reasons I happen to like the Debian Distribution with the Knoppix installation process. The Debian install was quite clumbersome at the least and Knoppix's version
was the easiest to get the OS running the fastest.
Any help would be great...
Wylkroe
Similar Threads
-
By Dr Snark in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-06-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By riot in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-28-2003, 07:36 AM
-
By ShavedHawk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-01-2003, 04:13 AM
-
By Lilmuckers in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-30-2003, 11:20 AM
-
By Ridgeburner in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 08:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

Crucial Laptop Ram 32GB (2x16GB) RAM DDR4 3200MHz CT16G4SFRA32A
$119.99

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00