I think I have found linux support for my card but following the installation instructions were too general and assumed a basic/advanced understanding of linux and I am afraid I may have messed this installation up.
Does anyone out there know how to configure emu10k1 on a Knoppix-Debian HD-Distro? I am a newbie but willing to try and fit this puzzle together.
Neither Knoppix, Debian, Redhat or Mandrake had support for my Audigy Card. However for my own reasons I happen to like the Debian Distribution with the Knoppix installation process. The Debian install was quite clumbersome at the least and Knoppix's versionwas the easiest to get the OS running the fastest.
Any help would be great...
Wylkroe

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00
Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00
Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00