It is a general problem. There are some dificulties with the server.
See www.debian.org
I was doing an apt-get update on one of my latest knoppix-installed as debian PCs. When it got to 99% it timed-out saying it couldn't connect to people.debeian.org.
How do I get out of this problem, apt-get is stuck. If I just <ctrl><C>, has everything else been correctly updated? I don't want to mess-up my apt-get.resouces (sorry, I forget the name of the file is that's being updated) file.
TIA,
It is a general problem. There are some dificulties with the server.
See www.debian.org
Just <Ctrl> C. There won't be any other problems. The debs of any files that apt-get has already fetched will be sitting in the correct place and if you try apt-get update again it should just go fetch the remainder of the incomplete package. Apt-get is far too smart to get screwed up by broken connections....!
Sorry, I'm new to all this apt-get stuff. Its cool though! Thank God, I didn't louse-up my hdinstalls then....
Thanx,

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor Six Core 3.4GHz CPU
$39.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99