-
Senior Member
registered user
apt-get update errors???
I was doing an apt-get update on one of my latest knoppix-installed as debian PCs. When it got to 99% it timed-out saying it couldn't connect to people.debeian.org.
How do I get out of this problem, apt-get is stuck. If I just <ctrl><C>, has everything else been correctly updated? I don't want to mess-up my apt-get.resouces (sorry, I forget the name of the file is that's being updated) file.
TIA,
-
It is a general problem. There are some dificulties with the server.
See www.debian.org
-
Just <Ctrl> C. There won't be any other problems. The debs of any files that apt-get has already fetched will be sitting in the correct place and if you try apt-get update again it should just go fetch the remainder of the incomplete package. Apt-get is far too smart to get screwed up by broken connections....!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Sorry, I'm new to all this apt-get stuff. Its cool though! Thank God, I didn't louse-up my hdinstalls then....
Thanx,
Similar Threads
-
By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 06:17 AM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 03:42 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 06:56 PM
-
By Damon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 08:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

Samsung 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM M393A2G40DB0-CPB
$104.95

P43330-0A1 HPE 32GB 2RX8 PC5-4800B DDR5 SERVER RAM P43328-B21 / HMCG88MEBRA107N
$1100.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Lot Of 25 16GB PC4 2133P 2400T 2666V RAM DIMM ECC Server Memory *From Scrap*
$1199.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Micron 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC RDIMM DDR4-3200 - Server RAM: MTA36ASF8G72PZ-3G2
$649.99

Micron MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2J3 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory RDIMM
$114.95

(Lot of 22) SK Hynix 4GB (HMA851S6AFR6N-UH) 1Rx16 PC4-2400T-SC0-11 DDR4 RAM
$308.00