-
Senior Member
registered user
apt-get update errors???
I was doing an apt-get update on one of my latest knoppix-installed as debian PCs. When it got to 99% it timed-out saying it couldn't connect to people.debeian.org.
How do I get out of this problem, apt-get is stuck. If I just <ctrl><C>, has everything else been correctly updated? I don't want to mess-up my apt-get.resouces (sorry, I forget the name of the file is that's being updated) file.
TIA,
Similar Threads
-
By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 06:17 AM
-
By mikekgr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 08:01 AM
-
By Durand Hicks in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 03:42 AM
-
By massai in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-24-2003, 06:56 PM
-
By Damon in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-23-2003, 08:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99

32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB - Memory
$260.00

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00

32GB 2Rx8 PC4 - 3200AA - SE1-13 (x2) 64GB - Laptop Memory
$260.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666MHz Desktop Ram Memory (M378A1K43DB2-CTD) Tested
$29.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 2666MHz Desktop RAM Black & White
$139.00