-
READ-ONLY
HELLO,
I have the last one knoppix release, i had set persistant home on my hd /dev/hdb1 and i have saved my configuration.
I start knoppix with this command:
Knoopix home=/dev/hdb1 myconfig=/dev/hdb1
I try to use Modem Rockwell 56k, but it says Unable to open modem
I read on HELP that i have to change permission of KPPP
I do it, BUT IT SAY THAT MY FILESYSTEM IS READ ONLY!!
I THINK IT USE RAMDISK!! HOW I CAN USE MY MODEM?
THANKS A LOT
Similar Threads
-
By Jameson in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 10:40 PM
-
By namelessservant in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 02:56 AM
-
By Needtoknow in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 10
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 02:27 AM
-
By Macrob in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 10:44 AM
-
By Keilaron in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-23-2004, 04:56 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

Atari OS & Memory Expansion Cartridges Lot - Untested Possibly For Parts/Repairs
$149.97

Gotek USB Floppy Emulator v3.44 OLED (no speaker) Amiga Atari IBM Roland AKAI
$44.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00