-
How Change date and time password/root /KNOPPIX/usr/bin/kcms
Just ran Knoppix for the first time and started playing with it this weekend. I noticed my time wasn't correct (I'd set it to Pacific Standard time at the begining). I tried to change it, but I was prompted for a password. Didn't create one
, so what's the deal? It's just really annoying that I don'thave the right time - does anyone know what to do? I tried Admin, password and Kate
, but to no avail.
Similar Threads
-
By fabian_wuertz in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-14-2004, 05:35 PM
-
By lilsirecho in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-21-2004, 11:07 PM
-
By Nathan Larson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 05:45 PM
-
By Pvanderze in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By swamishriji in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00