I've a dell Latitude CPi (a 266 P2 64mb mem with a 512m swap), and I have a problem
(btw, I'm also a linux n00b... just to forewarn)
As above stated, I've a dell laptop, and have recently tried networking (AND IT WORKED!!!)
but now i've a new and/or different problem... I can't access the Mnt file without the dell locking up... I tried with similar results to access it from a WinXP machine (the folder used to browse to it would lock up, and the entire start menu/taskbar'd disappear)
(it'd reload after several seconds, but it was kind of obvious that it didn't like it)
any ideas what's wrong? hints? cheat codes? Sledge Hammers?

IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 16GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$409.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM Power 710 Express 8231-E2B POWER7 8GB DDR3 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$399.99
IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$281.25
IBM System X3650 M3 Server Xeon E5620 2.4 GHz 16 GB Ram Raid M5015 No OS No HDD
$87.96